MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong finally banned for doping

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #76
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lance Armstrong drops fight against US Anti-Doping Agency drug charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
The problem with having no "definitive" outcome is that there is no closure on all this. People will go on believing what they choose to believe and there's is nothing official to provide the best answer that can be found.
There's a definitive outcome, by the USADA. The news yesterday is only that Armstrong will stop the lawyers' war. That he would not confess the truth was certain

However, the WADA would have liked something more public as a trial.

Anyway, it's good that the USADA managed to make their work until the end without the UCI's interference.

I can't believe many of the reactions I read in this thread There are far far more than enough evidence about Armstrong : just read Mjau's post.

And so far there's nothing about Bolt

I hope the USADA will manage to make as many things public as possible.