MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #1772
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Back to work, part II. Second attempt, on Monday. Hope it works this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
I'm on the more optimistic side. Kids go back to school here in early September and that still means to me the end of summer and it's a little . I know that's not technically the end of summer and fall can be beautiful too. And winter? Well, winter happens. It's fine. I'm hoping for not a lot of snow.
I don't consider myself an optimist but compared to Maria, I am, I think. Such a dark thinker she is.

In each situation, I like to imagine the worst possible scenario (which a real optimist doesn't do, I'm told) but this is just to know where rock bottom is. Once I've done that, I'll be looking upwards.

July gave us rather bad weather (chilly, grey, wet) but August is perfect so far. It's a perfect bonus for me because while I'm recovering at home, I can enjoy my garden with a good book. (I'm currrently reading The Game of Thrones).

I'm hoping the same (not a lot of snow)

Belgium's golden generation
Quote:
Could Belgium, the butt of so many jokes from the rest of Europe, be about to become famous for more than waffles, nice chocolates and Hercule Poirot?

This says more about the ignorance behind such clichés than anything else.

And what's worse; they forgot to mention "beer" in their dumb clichés.

Quote:
All of a sudden it’s fashionable to have a Belgian gem in your side

I'll say it again: let's hope they finally are going to be able to function well as a national team as well.

Last edited by Castafiore : 08-24-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!