MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #1771
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post

I'm on the more optimistic side. Kids go back to school here in early September and that still means to me the end of summer and it's a little . I know that's not technically the end of summer and fall can be beautiful too. And winter? Well, winter happens. It's fine. I'm hoping for not a lot of snow.
Kids are already in school here. It is raining a peaceful “woman rain” here. (WG will flay the Navajos for being sexist) and so it seems like fall today. Warm temps will return next week, but I think everyone is looking forward to the fall if not the winter. Fall is really the most beautiful time of the year for us. Deep, deep blue sky and golden leaves. Warm days and cool nights.
star is offline View My Blog!