MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Challenger Schedule update: Challenger Finals added!!

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #4
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Challenger Schedule update: Manerbio cancelled!

i think palermo challenger is cancelled

prob it's good, the top 100 and below players this week will fit in 2 mug ATPs in metz and st pete, so szczecin the big clay challenger can have a field of 42K and there's also hardcourt in izmir for different type of players, and trnava 64K that will suffer the most who could have 3-4 good players and futures fill-in. there's also campinas in south america, but there are the usual suspects. now the european clay events should be stronger and have better quallies

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote