MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Line judge charged with murder :o

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #5
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Line judge charged with murder :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
No wonder line judges makes bad calls if they think investigators can't see the difference between someone falling and someone being hit multiple times in the head with an object. Not to mention all the blood splatter and that she moved the body which also is easy to spot.

because i mean if you were literally bleeding all over from head injuries it's not time to crawl to your bed upstairs. How's that gonna help? you crawl to the nearest phone and call for help. Her story has more holes in it than botched line calls in a 5-seter.
I actually tend to think she bludgeoned him in bed (maybe while he was asleep), not that she moved the body. But in that instance her story will still not match up with the physical evidence, and is quite ridiculous altogether.