MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wilander & Ivanisevic: "Murray will win US Open"

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 04:49 PM   #61
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wilander&Ivanisevic: "Murray is the main favourite for US Open"

People are correctly citing fatigue as probably the main reason Fed underperformed in the GM match @ the Olympics. Guess what...? It will be 10 times worse at the Open due to not only having to win 7 BO5S matches but also due to Super Saturday. I'm sure Mats and Goran took this critical factor into consideration in their thinking. At only 25, Murray and Nole's powers of recovery are vastly superior to Fed's. It would be quite a scandal if Fed were to pull off an upset win following Super Saturday (if he survives that).

That said...I'm not too sure why they picked Murray over Nole who has dominated HC slams over the last couple of years
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote