MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Federer Decline Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #1183
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Federer Decline Thread (Federer will drop to number 4 next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
I think I'm entitled to at least feel some anger.
I have the same concern as Viruzz : you sound very bitter recently ... and it's for you that I'm concerned, because I remember when you told me that attacking Fed and his fans was part of the game and you enjoyed it ... Ok if it was that, but now you sound as if you very sincerely think all of those and sound bitter (you even said you would leave MTF because of that), and for you it doesn't sound good. That's all I think. It would be better for you if you were not affected by the stupid comments I've read since Wimbledon ... and I say that to you because you had let me know about your personal thoughts but I guess the situation is even worse for some Nadalfans : the Rosol-match has really derived in an explosion of hatred on this site which is not good at all, and I wish it hadn't happened (and I say that as a genuine Nadal-allergic myself ... but I can stay sensible for the others).