MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa's 2013 outfits thread

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 08:07 AM   #58
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's 2013 outfits thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
According to my friend Rafa will wear a dark blue classic crew with a small red details on it, white shorts with red details, red bandanas, possibly with dark blue nike logo's, he said he'll probably will a red jacket with dark blue details, but there is a chance that he'll wear a dark blue jacket with red details, and his 4.3's will be mainly dark blue and a white background and a lot of red details. Seems like a great outfit, not sure whether it's true. My friend has been wrong and wright before. Do you know more X
Please answer