MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 12:21 AM   #1708
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
i mean, there are no other important issues in America than restricting abortion?

All is OK and well, everybody has a job, a house and access to health care, the pollution is part of the past and now you have to focus on moral issues?
No, there is welfare and medical care because these things are the cause of the deficit and not the trillions and trillions spent on war. The Republicans somehow didnítí care about the deficit or a balanced budget while there was a Republican president, but now it is a horrible horrible thing.

There is also swimming naked in the sea of galilee.

He said his wife was with him although she didnít go in the water. I guess having his wife along makes him less of an idiot.
star is offline View My Blog!