MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Federer Decline Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #1181
country flag jcempire

jcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Federer Decline Thread (Federer will drop to number 4 next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Nothing darling, I like you and I want to keep it cool and that way.

But I see you're a little... agressive since Wimbledon, I reckon there are some FedTardz that deserve it and they're little fucky-bitchez-cabrones.

But in my humble opinion, you're taking it to a next level, giving enough importance to tardz and attacking the player himself.

I don't know, do whatever you want, I'd still be cool with you, but I won't deny what I think about it.
Just make some fun

I like all of them

LOL

Nadal Nadal Nadal
jcempire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote