MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Federer Decline Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #1178
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Federer Decline Thread (Federer will drop to number 4 next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Nothing darling, I like you and I want to keep it cool and that way.

But I see you're a little... agressive since Wimbledon, I reckon there are some FedTardz that deserve it and they're little fucky-bitchez-cabrones.

But in my humble opinion, you're taking it to a next level, giving enough importance to tardz and attacking the player himself.

I don't know, do whatever you want, I'd still be cool with you, but I won't deny what I think about it.
Well if I cannot bent it out after Wimbledon, when can I? I think I'm entitled to at least feel some anger. Roger has won more than any person on this planet really could deserve. At least let me hate him a little bit. As soon as he stops winning, I'll be ok with him again, he's not a bad guy.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote