MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Federer Decline Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #1173
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Federer Decline Thread (Federer will drop to number 4 next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
You're probably one of the most pathetic mugs in this forum and that's saying something. Get a clue boy!
Nole is the only one at the top with natural charisma. Probably you think it's Federer?
Sadly, it's difficult to take serious an opinion of a username named "Nole Fan" where his whole signature, avatar pic (Focus in the hat, awesomeness) and almost 90% of what she says is about Nole.

Hey! I didn't said it in a bad way, just it's a little obvious you'd say that and it's the same if you don't.
What I meant is, watching this from outside the board, it's difficult to read that as a neutral opinion.

BTW: I don't think anyone would take my opinion seriously in these topics.

BTW2: I miss the old Nole Fan . Djokovic might lose his humbleness and being a total prick, but that doesn't mean the fans should do it too.