MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 04:54 PM   #553
country flag manadrainer

manadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
We can go like this until tomorrow. Nole has beaten Federer before at slams and vice versa. With either one of them playing good or bad or some1 choking. But being enable 1 player in Fed era to rise and distrupt him is enigma for me. With exception of Nadal. Is that choke of players for many years? Is it case of them being subpar players compare to Federer?
I know.

What I am saying is that Hewitt and nalby owned Fed back in the day, so you can't accuse them of not beating him cause they were mental midgets, it's just Fed at some point became too good for them. Hewitt came back from two sets and a break down to beat him, I wouldn't call him a mental midget.

Once upon a time there was a myth about strong and weak eras. On this glorious day the clownery was eventually unmasked: 30 y.o. past-prime daddy Fed became #1 once again in the supposed strong "Spartan" era with his rivals at their peak.
And they all lived happily ever after.
Long live King Federer!

17 Grand Slam titles
7 Wimbledon titles
302 weeks at #1
Legend
manadrainer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote