MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #551
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates - Year End Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by manadrainer View Post
I am calling Murray the mental midget, and I am saying both Fed and Nadal choked badly. Fed missed an easy forehand on second match point, Rafa missed an easy backhand to go up 4-2 40-15 against an opponent who was on the ropes.
We can go like this until tomorrow. Nole has beaten Federer before at slams and vice versa. With either one of them playing good or bad or some1 choking. But being enable 1 player in Fed era to rise and distrupt him is enigma for me. With exception of Nadal. Is that choke of players for many years? Is it case of them being subpar players compare to Federer?

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote