MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #546
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates - Year End Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
I missed it and i will responde, but u have the point about Murray he is more talented then players in Fed era( bar Safin, Nadal ) but as them he didnt showed any mental power. Even Tsonga and Berdich managed to beat Federer in slams and he never did. He had his chances at SW this year really good chances, Federer did play good but i still think Murray let that go because he is mental midget. He showed actually same abilites as Fed opponents in his era, talented good players that are unable mentali to beat Federer even if they game-wise stand better at court in some moments.

I give u example with Nole and Nadal, they are really talented players and that is just underestemating thing to say, they are great players, and talent wise Murray isnt far away from them. But biggest thing that devides players in Fed era and this one are Nole Nadal and maybe few more and not by talent but by mental power. Noles saving matchpoints in USO 2010 and 2011 and goes beating Federer in process and coming by losing 2-0 in sets, that coudnt be seen in Fed era. Why? Because non was mentali even ready to think they can come back from sets down against Federer, let alone saving match points in process. Same goes at Tsonga being super clucth at SW 2011 against Federer or determination of Potro in 2009 USO.

Federer doesnt excpect those kind of things, ppl not surrendering while he is leading. He never was tested like that in his era.

Anyways i just think mentali this players are much better atm and this era is strong. Compare with era that is coming, u will say this was golden era of tennis.
Nadull is part of Feds era 04-07. His era from 08-10.
And Noles era 2011 till present . Speaking slam , domination #1 etc.A players Era is different from Prime.
Feds era is probably 2002-12 or around that. His Prime 21-25 or 03-07 I think what u are referring to.
Nadull was winning titles and more successfully in Feds Prime N his. In Novak era or currently is is no knees nadull.
Glutinous Novak is cannon fudder .
Gluten free Novak is good but it lasted 1 year.
In short apart from gluten free Novak is practically the same from 03-10.
However in Feds era the courts were "more" varied and a varied " top ten"
S&V henman n Phillouposis was top ten in Feds Prime.
No variety today.

THE GREAT TACTICAL RIVALRY OF THE OPEN ERA
FEDERER 10 VS TONI NADAL 20
ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
RAPHEAL NADULL,A PRETTY FACE & MUSCLE
NOTHING MORE

Fed 2 nadull 13 fed is nadull CLAY TURKEY. THE REAL ERA 2003-2010.
luie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote