MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #544
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates - Year End Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by luie View Post
When u say choke , do u mean in general or against fed . Not able to seize the opportunity.
Thugbandian. Beat Prime federer at AO 03 and Primr fed in USO 03. He was 5-0 against fed.
Hewitt. Hewitt owned the S&V of the previous era. He was 7-0 against fed.
Beating him from 2 sets down in DC.
Haas was oft injured with numerous shoulder injury.
Or chokers in general. Hewitt has 2 slams .
Thugbandian beat fed in 5 to win WTF .
However when u are a bh based player u are not as successful as fh based players so the propensity to " get tight " is higher.
WHen i said choke i ment in general. Tho you have the point, but dont u find it strange that Hewitt and Thugbandian suddenly who owned Fed untill 2003 from that moment on never beat Federer again on slam? Did Federer rised so much and changed this game from that 2004 and those 2 failed badly? Federer in 2003 was still young and his prime began at 2004, he started winning slams his confidence went sky high. But still u cant say those 2 after beating Federer so many times in past couldnt win a slam. They arent less talented they were just choke artist, who preformed well on all tournaments bar GS, and when it comes to big stage bye bye guts.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote