MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #539
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates - Year End Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Please dont be ridicoulus, he being a fighter doesnt mean a crap when he gets double bageled in GS final. He made Fed problems before 2004-2007 Federer peak, at Olderer peak he was irrelevant. He giving Olderer hard times in 2 sets occasionaly doesnt mean its strong era player. He is transitional No. 1 and he will always stay that. I admire Hewitt and i love his game but he being a threat to Fed in his peak is second to none.
you have still not answered Litotes' question about what you said about players in Fed's prime being mental midgets and chokers except Safin, and where you mentioned Hewitt's name among others.

It reminds me of Murray who some time ago had the same kind of comments about Fed's opponents not "daring to oppose" in Fed's prime.

But well Murray has more talent than all of Fed's opponents in his prime imo, except maybe Safin and of course Nadal, but as for the mental ability to oppose Fed, he surely has not shown more abilities than Fed's prime opponents, quite the opposite.

And when Fed played at his best against him, he could only say in the end "he was too good".

Last edited by duong : 08-20-2012 at 04:24 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote