MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #536
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates - Year End Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanya View Post
Are you sane? Hewitt has bigger balls than apples in my garden. King Leonid would like to see him among his spartans. Lleyton always gave Fed his best, even during US-04 Final. They had few hard slugfests at Wimbledon as well, semi US-05 and so on. You perhaps started watching tennis after 2010 if you dared to call one of the biggest fighters I have ever seen "mental midget".

It never was his fault that he wasn`t good enough. But who is/was/will?
Please dont be ridicoulus, he being a fighter doesnt mean a crap when he gets double bageled in GS final. He made Fed problems before 2004-2007 Federer peak, at Olderer peak he was irrelevant. He giving Olderer hard times in 2 sets occasionaly doesnt mean its strong era player. He is transitional No. 1 and he will always stay that. I admire Hewitt and i love his game but he being a threat to Fed in his peak is second to none.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote