MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #1699
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
What a fitting line to kill the thread.

Anyway, I am not Eva but just thought this is a good time to reveal that I'll be mom to a baby boy come January. Plenty of time for you all to sympathize for the little one.
CONGRATULATIONS HEMA and Mr HEMA of course, wonderful news!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Can you believe it? I've got my own hater on this forum
Could someone tell (PM) me the name of the so I know.
MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Just read that republican Todd Akin argued that pregnancy after "legitimate r a p e is nearly impossible and at best, very rare because..."the body has ways to shut the system down during a "legitimate" r a p e.

So, he's basically saying that when a woman is pregnant after a r a p e, she actually wanted it so it's not a legitimate r a p e.

Either he or I didn't follow very well during biology classes but following what I've been taught, Akin is just being quite dumb.

(the word "r a p e" is being replaced by *** hence the spaces in between the letters.)
I read that too.
Are you feeling OK? Don't rush it, get this week off too.