MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #528
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates - Year End Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaFed2005 View Post
I absolutely agree with this. This is one of the weakest eras I have ever seen. After the top 3 ranking, the drop in level is ridiculous. Even if we say top 4 and include Murray into being a great player (which he is), after that its a bunch of player who just can't win anything. And I honestly don't feel like players outside the top 4 are even an outside threat to win big titles. Some of them may have the game to win but the problem is that all these players are so mentally weak. I have never seen a mentally weaker group of players...
OK. And tell me who in Fed era wasnt a mental midget on big events like slams? Thugbandian? Tommy Haas? Hewitt lol? Please remind me who had a chance not a choke and atleast steal 1 slam from Olderer bar Safin and ofc Nadal? No one lol. All chronic chokers. They should kneel to DelPo for using the choke Fed gave him .Fed era players would probably choke back lol.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote