MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #526
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates - Year End Number 1

Whoever makes it further at USO between Djoker and Fed will be the player of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by xargon View Post
Well, Fed and Novak are the favorites. It
cannot be Murray. He has won NO GS's ever and no MS titles this year. What ATP titles has he won? Dubai?

No, Murray is not the fave for USO; Fed and Djoker are. Murray still has a slight chance to become best player of the by winning USO and WTF but that's not going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaFed2005 View Post
I absolutely agree with this. This is one of the weakest eras I have ever seen.

It's one of the strongest.
Would be nice to have Söderling and Nadal back, though, then it would be even better.