MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Are you happy? Why or why not?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #14
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you happy? Why or why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
I think I'm pretty happy. Recently graduated with two business degrees, have a great job working for Toyota (which I get great benefits especially with for their cars), I have a very fun wife and son, have a nice three bed/bath condo only 10 minutes away from work with no mortgage (most proud of actually ) and I have plenty of spare time every day to play tennis and write/record music. Only thing missing is probably that I wish I would play more tennis tournaments, but I think that has mostly to do with being lazy...sometimes tough to get out of bed on a weekend after a 60 hour week.. Oh and perhaps I wish I had more vacation days to go off somewhere but that is all in due time, progressing fast enough in career so nothing to worry about.

Other than that, don't really do much else, haha. Not really religious, so I guess no stress comes from there and no one really gives me any shit in life, so that is always a plus.
I envy u right here lol

Anyways i find myself happy, ofc there are more things that i need to solve so i could be peacefull but well, there isnt such a thing as constant happines, sooner or later all the happines u have will be balanced with bad things. But ofc at the end in the memory only good things remains.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote