MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa's 2013 outfits thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #44
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's 2013 outfits thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
Xritos, you said you'd seen his AO13 outfit, did you consider it better than his USO12 outfit? And please rank the outfit, like which Rafa outfits you've found better, I'll see the outfits in person in December and I wanted to know you opinion since you've already seen the outfit,
Please answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
According to my friend Rafa will wear a dark blue classic crew with a small red details on it, white shorts with red details, red bandanas, possibly with dark blue nike logo's, he said he'll probably will a red jacket with dark blue details, but there is a chance that he'll wear a dark blue jacket with red details, and his 4.3's will be mainly dark blue and a white background and a lot of red details. Seems like a great outfit, not sure whether it's true. My friend has been wrong and wright before. Do you know more X
Your friend has it wrong.

Rafa in purple crew with orange accent, dark blue shorts, bandana and wristbands and orange shoes.

For IW/Miami Rafa in teal shirt with grey shorts, wristbands and bandana.

The crews look and feel amazing in person.

I am in LOVE with the teal shirt.