MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong finally banned for doping

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #32
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why doesn't Usain Bolt get the Lance Armstrong treatment from the public?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
The point and the fact is, he's not proven as cheater/doper, therefore people can't draw runs fast = dope analogies.
That is what I said in my first post here ...

But with all respect, why didn't you say it that way in your first post. WHen you say "talent is not something you inject", I really find it a naive comment.

We are now living in a world in which everything is possible, even making a race horse out of a donkey. The doped cyclists of the 90's are evidence for it.

You realized that I never referred to Bolt, took a more global viewpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy
Armstrong was targeted originally by other jealous American riders, Greg Lemond springs right to mind.
There was no jealousy. The accusations proved to be right. The Texan is BUSTED. Can that be accepted once and for all? Six positive tests, is that not enough?

LeMond had his flaws but was probably clean. And many many many riders denounced doping in the peloton long before him, all right. LeMond popped up very late.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote