MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 11:52 AM   #40
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political Discussion Thread

little masha, clearly we have opposing views on the issues raised by the pussy riot trial - I can't see that we are going to agree about the significance of the trial and the verdict = and I certainly do not see how my challenging your opinion suggests that I in ANY way "consider me (you) some merciless dumb retrograd antifeminist who speaks for the sake of speaking, while definitely ignoring what fredom of speech and democracy mean." - I DO, however, disagree with your view = on many different levels - but I defend your right to express those views as passionately as I defend the right of pussy riot to state their views without being put in JAIL - ridiculous or misguided as they may be considered to have been...perhaps we really ought to leave it there.