MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #31
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
You don't really understand it. Here is what Putin's trustee and representative during elections twitted few days ago - "The only ones who support them (Pussy Riot)are immigrants, fags and yids"
....god. its staggering that considering men and women to be equal is cited as a criminal view...and I fail to see, little masha, how the persecution of these women, regardless of whether you agree with their view or their means of expressing it, is sending any kind of message to the neo-nazis ...other than to encourage them further.....as much as I completely and profoundly disagree with your view on this, I do not suggest for a moment you have no right, or are silly, attention seeking or any of other derogatory terms you have used to refer to this political action - to express your view - just surprised you seem to be so keen to deny these three courageous women the same right.....

Last edited by inez : 08-19-2012 at 10:02 AM.
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote