MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dick Clark interviews Cock Robin

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 03:36 PM   #4
country flag Mr.Michael

Mr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dick Clark interviews Cock Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
What did you laugh at? Dick Clark asks each band member where they are from. Did I miss something hilarious there?

I never heard of them, but listened to a couple of videos. For the 80's they were really good. A lead singer that can actually sing and sounds like a cross between Bono and Roy Orbison, good instrumentals and a chick that crazy dances like Elaine from Seinfeld. What's not to like?
English is not my native language. When Dick interviews Cock, I find it amusing. It's childish, I know.

I agree this Peter fellow is a decent singer, but the chick is horrible. They obviously had this "great vision" about her being the hot lead. But the dancing looks really retarded and hairy armpits are just disgusting. By the way, judging by their recent performances she really has not aged that well.

The 80's actually produced very good music. It's always been underrated. But this band failed for a reason.
Mr.Michael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote