MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #1134
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by radugamer356 View Post
I would like to apply to run the Petange CH the week of September 10 if that works, how do I go about applying for that and what is the process?

Thanks for your time
Well, normally Marto is in charge of the managers distribution.
He is one of the Board members, the others are keqtqiadv, Labamba and me.
But because he has a lot of work to do this month he could only get online per mobile phone this month and he wasn´t able to do the normal "procedure". So he asked keqtqiadv and me to take care of it this month.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=1033

In the link above you can see the list of available tournaments, in the 1st post of the thread you can see which tournaments are already chosen. Marto got online yesterday and he made an update .

We always advise new managers to start with challengers because they are a bit easier to manage, so Petange would be a good choice for you.
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote