MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Federer Decline Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 06:38 PM   #1157
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Federer Decline Thread (Federer will drop to number 4 next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Start da Greatness is doing what MIMIC used to do, arguing all he can that Federer has not actually declined, that he was just overtaken by better players - players that incidentally lose to mugs as often as olderer and MORE often than 04-07 Fed used to.

I don't even understand his argument to be honest. Nadal for example was very much active and winning slams even in Fed's prime but got taken out in countless non-clay events by the very players Greatness claims sucked. Baffling really.
Everyone sees right though Greatness motive. " to make Novak look good"
All this era talk is just a smoke screen. Feds Prime ran currently to 04-07.
However she pushed it further back to 03-06 why . He pushed it back because fed beat Novak in USO. He was " young" but a few months later he won AO. He suddenly got good.
I am surprise he/she didn't state 1999/ 2003.

THE GREAT TACTICAL RIVALRY OF THE OPEN ERA
FEDERER 10 VS TONI NADAL 20
ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
RAPHEAL NADULL,A PRETTY FACE & MUSCLE
NOTHING MORE

Fed 2 nadull 13 fed is nadull CLAY TURKEY. THE REAL ERA 2003-2010.
luie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote