MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - There is no finish line...

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #229
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There is no finish line...

Quote:
Did you check for players, that didn't participate in AO 2000 for some reason (injury, skipped)?
Nope. I just check that one tournament. There are a fair number of older players still around, but this one takes a good look at the players who were there BEFORE Federer.

Fed, for example, has never been the only player of his generation in the top 5. (Thanks to very much underrated David Ferrer).

Haas, just 5 short of 500. Ferrer only 35 away. Ferrero is still 21 away.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote