MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #1647
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
It's a gap at the height of where my appendix was, the size of a sigaret hole so it's not a huge open wound. Each day, they put some sort of thick thread with disinfectant in it (iso-betadine wick), with a part sticking out to keep the wound open. The wound can't close until everything inside me is properly healed. Given the fact that my appendix was more to the back, it takes some time to properly heal. (wound fluids still has to be able to flow outside my body). They close it off with a bandage so it should be no problem going to work with it.

Perhaps this sounds icky, but it's not painful. (then again, my pain theshold isn't that low but really, it doesn't hurt)
Yeah, maybe it sounds more icky than it is. If you think you can ride a bike with such a wound (and it doesn't hurt) then you can probably work too.