MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ferrer Video o DVD matches

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #194
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrer Video o DVD matches

Thank you! My computer didn't let me watch them until today...

I couldn't see the first one. But the second one is great, as you said, seeing him talk about his game, really cool stuff. It's also good to see that I'm not too bad at analyzing his game
And I really learnt something, I didn't know he used a longer racket to compensate for his height. Same as Errani, I believe?

Loved the interview with Almagro, very funny!

I can see in this last video the "eyeliner/mascara" phenomenon on David's eyes I hadn't really noticed that myself, until I read messages by people saying they were always wondering whether he was wearing make-up on his eyes, because he has very long, dark eyelashes

And also... while I'm talking about substance, did you notice how his hair is just constantly getting in his eyes? Because it's too short, he can't tuck it behind his ear, it will always go back to where it was! (when he came to the famous Roland Garros "terrace" interview, it was very windy, and he spent the entire interview trying to push his hair out of his face and failing miserably - that was pretty funny to watch).

I have also found a new Ferru-ism to add to my favourites: "I won twice times here"... Love it!
(I also noticed the "I will have to will play consistent"... but that one is such a baaaad mistake, it wakes up the English teacher in me )
And he didn't understand the last question about what other sport he would like to watch
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote