MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #250
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David limping through Cincy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iramlatif View Post
I didn't get to see the match. They weren't televising it. I knew staan would be a tough opponent but didn't think he'd lose with that kinda score. And I had no idea there was a possibility he was injured. Whatever it is I hope he gets fixed. Rafa is already out and it would be worse if david couldn't compete fully at the us open. I guess he has some time now to get rest.
It's only speculation. Apart from this little message on Twitter, which puzzled a couple of people, he never mentioned anything about an injury. I could very well be completely wrong about this.

I saw the end of the match by subscribing to the official website's livestream. Money well spent, since Ferru is already out, lol!
Works very well, though!

You're right, since he's out of Cincinnati early, he will have time to rest, and that's a good thing.
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote