MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #247
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David limping through Cincy.

I couldnīt believe my eyes this morning when I saw the result and how bad Ferru had lost

I somehow I was fearing the match against Wawrinka and had not the best feeling about it, but I didnīt expect such a bad result

Sophitia, I also read that twitter message of Ferru and the same as you, I was also worried about it. But I donīt think he had a surgery, but to me it sounded as if something is not 100% good and because of that he gets treatments like massages and things like that.

I didnīt see the match last night, but from what you told (especially the bad serve procentage) it really sounds that he is not healty. I really, really hope itīs nothing serious and if he really is injured, I donīt understand either why he doesnīt talk about it.

Oh yes, unfortunately I also remember the Guille Coria service disaster. I also was a big fan of him during that time and it made me so sad. He made unbelievable many doubles faults and I sometimes couldnīt continue watching
Really hope itīs not that serious in Ferrus case and I hope his serve will be back to normal when he is 100% fit again. Though I have to say that his serve was already bad during the Olympics. I remember in the matches I saw there (2 doubles and one singles) that his first serve procentage was very low also

Get well soon, Ferru

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote