MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 12:44 AM   #246
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David limping through Cincy.

That match was a DI-SAS-TER. Couldn't serve, couldn't return, nothing was working at all.

I'm afraid my fears were justified. He is either very tired, or injured.
I would tend to think rather the latter. I could only see the end of the match, but I saw him wince a couple of times. That, plus the little Twitter comment... And the fact that his serve was so inaccurate, and he seemed to move with difficulty as well...

I'm really worried now. There's obviously something wrong, now if he's injured, I wish he would say so, at least we would know for sure.
I can understand why he would have wanted to keep it a secret until now, but now that he has played possibly the worst match in his career, I don't think there's much left that's worth hiding.

And all that in front of Marta who had come to see him, poor David
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote