MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Inconsistent moderation continued

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Inconsistent moderation continued

Hello,

I would like to stress again that the moderation in these forums is inconsistent to say the least.

Today, Rafa announced he would not play the USO.

A thread was started in GENERAL MESSAGES, so one would assume this was not going to be a tardy love fest since some fans of tennis are not fans of Rafa.

My post in there started with Sorry for Rafa, then I said something about the USo being more enjoyable on MTF because some Rafatards don't follow tennis when Rafa is not involved, then pointed out a coincidence about Rafa's injury and CD's ban.

Nothing posted was offensive, the post was on topic. Now sure, understand that this topic is not a matter of life or death, it is not a horrific murder or a natural disaster, it is Rafa saying he was skipping the USO. No need for mandatory solemn and somber style of posting.

Is it possible that the mod team was a little quick on the trigger on this one? It is not as if the same rigorous application of the rules are seen in let's say threads about Federer where mockery and trolling is accepted and not cause for any infraction or deletion. Why the double standard?

Thanks for your time,

BJ
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!