MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #263
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings

A few infos

To get the number 1 next monday, Djokovic needs :

- to play the final if Fed loses to Bogomolov or Tomic

- to win the tournament if Fed loses in QF or SF

- if Fed reaches the final, Djokovic can't be number 1 next monday

As someone said, the ATP have showed the points from the Olympics together with the ATP500 points in the "ranking breakdown".

Now I wonder if they will also be included in the commitment for 4 ATP500 tournaments (if it is, Federer could count his points from Doha even if doesn't play Tokyo/Beijing for instance). It would be strange to me because they don't need an incentive to have players play the Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboy7 View Post
Ok, the entry list is the important thing. And you have to enter or not 6 weeks before the start (if you have the choice).
Normally you'll be automatically entered if you are in the top 30, arent'you?
in masters 1000 and grand slams tournaments all of the players are in automatically if they are ranked highly enough (which depends on the size of the draw and the number of players who use their protected ranking before they had got injured)