MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #243
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David limping through Cincy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
It´s Cincy time again

Ferru has a bye in the first round and will probably play Wawrinka in the 2nd round, not that easy, but I am sure Ferru can win

I just hope Ferru has come over the Olympics loss and is motivated to play on hardcourt!
Yeah I really hope he has, because from what I've seen of the draw... He's going to find Nishikori on his path again...

Did anyone see what he had posted on Twitter? "Ya en Cincinnati tratandome de la espalda"... I don't know if it's because my Spanish is too limited, but for me, that means "getting my back treated", and that would mean he had an injury?
not that I would be surprised, I said before that the way he served during the Olympics made me fear he might be injured, but the strange thing is, he never mentioned it)
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote