MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 01:40 AM   #256
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboy7 View Post
Ok, the entry list is the important thing. And you have to enter or not 6 weeks before the start (if you have the choice).
Normally you'll be automatically entered if you are in the top 30, arent'you?
I don't think so. the top 30 commitment only has an advantage with 500 events specially for the latter part of the year because if you haven't got 4 500 events commitment and you enter a 500 event to reach the required number of 500 events you will get in even if you are ranked low. i don't think you can back off 1000 events and chose to not be in it if you are ranked high-enough to be in the original entry list, only alternates can choose not to play or withdraw.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!