MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #994
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Evita,

Of the singles queries you mentioned earlier :-

Singles

Cremona CH 2010 – 1

Someone has input a 17th match for QR1 in error – this needs to be deleted.

Miami 2007 – 1

The manager of the event had this on the front page

00:00 | uglyamerican (USA) (7) v Donny (USA) – Match 18 - this had been input as bye v bye – I have changed this and the subsequent 2nd round match.

Researching the threads for the doubles queries :-

Miami CH 2008 – 1

R16 Bye/ Bye def. Bye/ Bye 16-15

Match 6 - 00:00 | gigi / Machiavelli v IvanLjubicic / Jerry Seinfeld
Draw was made – IvanLjubicic made it to Aussie Open MD so was out (Post 147)
Doubles 1R results done in Post 179 as bye v bye – I cannot see any reason why gigi/Machiavelli was not given the win

Heilbronn CH 2008 – 1

Match 3

QR1 Bye/ Bye def. Bye/ Bye 0-0
From the front page of the thread - 00:00 |Tal20 / Tankman [4] v Bye Tal20 is in Aus Open QF

Kaohsiung CH 2012 - 8 (???)

There were no qualifying matches played - I am guessing that someones put the 1R results originally in QR3 and then realised their error and re:input them in 1R and changed them all to bye v bye therefore those 8 need to be deleted

Wimbledon 2012 - 1

What happened here was that the draw was made – it was then noticed that there had been an error in the doubles entry list with one player listed twice with two different partners, hence creating a space in the main draw.
The space in the draw was filled up by moving the top seeds in the quallies who had a bye in 1R of quallies.
Cremona - fixed
Miami - no action from me
Miami CH - no action from me
Heilbronn - bad management but I guess the Byes have to stay
Kaohsiung - fixed
Wimbledon - unfortunate situation, I guess the Byes have to stay