MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Most memorable sports moments ever!!!

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #63
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most memorable sports moments ever!!!

hard to narrow it down but i think i'm gonna go with kiefer/schüttler losing the olympics final in 04. rollercoaster match, tons of ups and downs, last-minute heartbreak. just when you thought they got it done the chileans stepped it up, again and again. with sports normally i feel more anger than sadness whenever my team/player loses, that was one of the rare moments where i was actually sad. both looked absolutely devastated.

also federer winning the french open, that one swimming relay where lezak beat the living crap out of the frenchman and germany winning the handball world cup 07 (mainly because i watched two games live). i don't get carried away by football that much, probably because it's on 24/7, kinda tiresome.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote