MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #978
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

I don't play TT over at TF not because I don't want to but because of the three month rule.. I gotta say, it was very nice of you Evita to add that to your site because people at TF are a very passionate bunch lol... I'd also like to thank you for creating the website in the first place.. it's an awesome site and one that is so useful. I'll help as much as possibly can

Btw, I added myself to the database. I was wondering if I could make my doubles team as well? Jakezie (My doubles partner) is alreadly in the database and It looks pretty easy to do.

Tennis Tipping Manager/Player.
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote