MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #121
country flag 5555

5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
That first part is not even related to what you are responding, so you're just trying to divert the discussion to make Nole look good. Was that part related to the point I made , yes or no? Do you have proof it was related to the point I made, yes or no?
I responded to your response to my question "When did Sampras have season like Djokovic in 2011?". As your response was not answer to my question I repeted the question. So, what is your answer?

Quote:
As far as Nole surpassing Sampras, we'll see if Nole can get 14 Slam titles. We'll see. We might have to wait an eternity for it to never happen though.
When Federer had 9 slams, many experts at that time said he is greater player than Sampras. GOAT discussion is not just about numbers.
5555 is offline View My Blog!