MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #968
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
I only started managing in the last week of 2011, so I don't know too much about the rules pre:2012.

However, the rules now are :-

Round 1 lucky losers (Main draw and qualifying)

When both players/teams in a match fail to send picks AND there are no alternates or lucky losers to replace them, the loser with best score in this round will take their spot in the following round as a lucky loser. This rule is valid only in first rounds (main draw or qualifying).

* When the first and the second round (qualifying or main draw) are played on the same day, the loser with the best score in the first round will take the spot of a player/team which receives a bye to the second round but fails to send picks.

I had this very same query about how to input similar results when I first assisted inputting (back in posts 709/711) and was repeating the same advice I was given.
this rule was valid for all 2011 year, but in 2012, changed to bye for best ranking, in this cases.
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekk„o, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote