MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #962
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
In the case of Winnetka doubles - the first qually match where both didn't send - I have input that as bye v bye - the second round match then can be completed as that team then had a bye.

In the case of Winnetka singles - I have input those first round qually matches as :-
I am very surprised by this. I haven't played TT this year so I don't know - have there been some rule changes? From what I remember, you could never be an alternate in the second round. If neither player sent picks, the one with the higher ranking advanced anyway. I see that Calgary Flames lost in QR1 but then was moved to a different spot and played in QR2. Is that really allowed? Because you can't enter that in my website.

And what's that about entering matches Bye vs. Bye? That should never happen. I'm looking at the Winnetka doubles qualifying. How come neither team from 00:00 | tenistasmex/juddy96 (MEX/CAN) vs. (4) starluk/Demonsky (CHN/SVK) advanced? In real tennis tournaments, someone always advances, isn't that right? Have the TT rules really been changed this way? If so then they need to be changed back My website isn't suited to it and it doesn't make sense anyway.

P.S. I fixed the Bogota doubles.