MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #248
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates - Year End Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Lol, Fed>Agassi on HCs and no. As Nole spam likes counting only the current period, they haven't played on HCs this year, so I find it hard to really say he's so far out.
I thought you hated using Nole Fan to win an argument

But in all seriousness H2H is over rated to me .I prefer how the players performed against the field than on a one to one basis .Fact of the matter is out of the 4 important hard court events this year ,Novak has won 3 of those while Roger only has 1 .And should we really penalize Novak for not beating Fed at the AO because Federer laid a egg in that semi .Novak is the best hard court player right now
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote