MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #247
country flag henke007

henke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates - Year End Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashkatik View Post
What kind of a debate is this? There is no debate.

Federer is the world #1, the real #1 and the best player out there.
People who are comparing Federer and Wozniacki are idiots. Federer is the complete opposite of her as More slams than anybody else is the opposite of less slams than everybody else. If anything, Djokovic is the Azarenka of ATP: Gets his time of glory but irrelevant when discussing the greatest players in history.
As for year-end #1, I really hope that the debate is about this. This is at least a legitimate question. I still can't look past Federer to finish first, mainly because of the indoor swing, but we'll see.
But there's no further debate about these two. 31 year old Roger stronger than prime Novak pretty much says it all. Imagine the Wimbledon SF if both were in their prime, not just Novak. The Serb would be lucky to steal an average of 1.5 games a set.

Don't even comment on the fedzniacki thing. Its from the most stupid of fanboys or plain haters. Bringing up two of the best 500.s in the year but totally OK with Monte Carlo and now Toronto.. And totally ignoring the O2 where Fed is undefeated BtB

ROGER FEDERER 17 GS 7-5-4-1
henke007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote