MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #243
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates - Year End Number 1

I think at the moment and the time of the year the YTD rankings is more efficient than the 52 week rankings. I don't get the discussion on whose Goat and talking about the past achievements Federer or Djokovic, it's about the year-end ranking. Right now its Djokovic leading the YTD rankings i think it depends what Federer can do at the rest of the US Open Swing if he can maybe finish at the very least finals of both Cincy and US Open, i will favor him more to end as no. 1 as i think he can do better at the indoor courts.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote