MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 12:53 AM   #4301
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Religion View Post
Good Olympics for GB, even though in team sports a k a the World Championships inside the OG, they were a walking bye. Brits need better perfomance in those sports if they want to be considered a powerhouse.

And at last, Russia gets one of the big medals, in volley and against Brazil no less. I celebrated the MP twice as it was repeated .
The better team won, it doesn´t happen too often
Handball, volleyball and basketball aren't big sports here. I'd like them to be, the latter especially. All of them had excellent crowds and atmospheres so chances are more kids here are going to want to take part.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote