MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #4210
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
The USA men's volleyball team were they losers of the olympics. Going out like punks in the quarters,

I disagree! They weren't the favorites for sure and we all know how you play in the preliminary groups means absolutely nothing in volleyball!
They've done nothing prior the pre-Olympics years, tried to gather some form for the OG, but the team is very old to sustain a good level for a long time! Most players will retire now!
Women's team though, fell pretty miserably! I agree!
I would called Poland the biggest disappointment in the men's volleyball tournament! More so than USA.

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote